Ryan Family Medicine offers primary care for all ages (kids, teens, adults, elders). A primary care physician – or “PCP” – is usually your first point-of-entry into the health care system. Using the jargon of the day, we are your “medical home”. There are many problems we’ll be able to address for you competently and efficiently without specialty care. When specialty care is desired or needed, we’re able to guide you to and coordinate care received from other specialists.
Family Medicine specialists provide a number of services including health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
Our training and scope of practice includes:
- pediatrics (including well baby and well child care through teenage years)
- internal medicine
- gynecology and women’s health
- acute care for urgent problems
- care for chronic conditions
- hospice and end of life care
- sports medicine
- minor office procedures
- lifestyle medicine (diet, exercise and stress reduction)