Ryan Family Medicine is your patient centered medical home.
Our goal is to be your partner in healthcare by serving as your medical home. We are committed to providing a personal physician who partners with you in addressing your health care needs and helps you to coordinate your care across all settings, including our medical office, the hospital and specialty clinics, testing facilities, and any other places where you receive healthcare.
You may request care and advice by calling (518) 608-6329 during our office hours, which are as follows:
Monday through Friday – 9:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – Seasonal 9:00am-12:00pm
You may also reach the office during regular business hours via the secure patient portal for the following needs:
- Schedule appointments
- Complete pre-visit planning
- Confirm or reschedule appointments
- Seek non-urgent clinical advice
- Request prescription refills
- Request medical records, test results, or referrals
If you need care or advice after office hours, please call the office and you will be transferred to our answering service which will instruct you how to leave a message for the on call physician.
Expectations: We expect you to provide the practice with the following information to help us coordinate your care:
- Complete medical history
- Complete list of all medications and supplements taken on a regular basis
- Updated insurance information
- A current list of all other medical providers that you receive care from including their contact Information
- Prompt notification of any visits to Emergency rooms or Urgent Care center